SEARCH HERE

Tuesday 1 January 2019

a simple indexing - suresh rao mysore blog suresh hulikunti rao blogspot raocollections


Indexing headed as 👇:
Eng->1.custom 2.fest 3.health 4..zeal Kan->1.ಆಚಾರ 2.ಆರೋಗ್ಯ 3.ಪರಿಹಾರ 4.ವಿಶ್ವಾಸ 5.ಹಬ್ಬ
This is the simplest blog where one can find the needed article concerning brahmins' customs and traditions without wasting extra minute. Articles are arranged alphabetically.
contains collected articles. Just scroll down & 'CHOOSE' As of now there are > 20000 articles
How this blog got created?
I have the habit of noting the interesting articles in a piece of paper in order to read again after some time. Once using the laptop computer was started a few years ago, I used to bookmark my interested articles. But these book-marks ran into several hundreds of pages and I could not trace-out the needed information/article at a later date. Hence, during early this year (2019) I thought of creating a blog which would help me to refer to articles at a later date. Thus this blog took its birth. In the same way MADHWA YATIGALU was created when I segregated my bookmarks into various sub categories.
In the midst of work pressure and family commitments we are unable to follow every customs and traditions everyday. But we certainly want to follow these on all festive days and other important days. On these occasions we may not recollect the procedure of customs to be followed. Keeping this in mind I thought of making this blog public for the benefit of all brahmins. The blog contains most of the useful information on most of the subjects concerning brahmin customs and tradition (ಆಚಾರ ಮತ್ತು ಸಂಪ್ರದಾಯ).
Looking into the present vast internet websites I am sure it is almost impossible to get visibility of my blog in the first few pages. My suggestion to those who get this site by chance over internet, kindly bookmark this or click 'FOLLOW' button. I am sure as and when doubts arise the contents of this blog might be of some help. I have done possible justice to provide many information under each article. I appreciate your comments, thanks.

this blog
 BRAHMIN CUSTOMS   

Want to know about
madhwa saints / yati ಯತಿ then read 


Read and watch Sanskrit Stotras in this Blog

 SANSKRIT STOTRAS    

A must - listen and/or learn Devaranama in this Blog

4                  ದಾಸರ ದೇವರನಾಮಗಳು 

ps:contents in--> suresh hulikunti blogspot.com
 is written by me & has my opinion.

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment